fun Adventure unblocked games – Ninja Kid Vs Zombies
Welcome to the super world of zombies and monsters of Halloween Land. The Ninja Kid vs Zombies game is a adventure game. 80s Style Retro Platformer game with a ninja warrior kid and his friends. Zombies have found a way from another dimension and running around everywhere. They have their monster friends but so have Zombie Assassin Ninja Kid. Runner Kung Fu Master Ninja Girl and Angry Sword Master Hungry Samurai.
So Run, Slash, cut, use your Ninja Stars ( Shuriken ) and Shinobi Magic to destroy the living dead demons which has become out of control. Avoid the hurt of the zombies and kill them all, meanwhile you need to collect more and more gold to update your weapons.
The Ninja Warrior Kids have no match when they use their special Shinobi magic*
*(Shinobi was another name used for Ninjas in Feudal Japan)
Ninja Kid: –> Ninja Spirit Fury Light Magic
Kung Fu Master Ninja Girl: –> Firewall Tsunami Magic
Sword Master Hungry Samurai: –> Lightning Bolt Magic
- Total of 3 different worlds with 12 challenging leves. Total level count is 36.
- Worlds inside the game are; Zombie world, Ice World and Egypt World.
- The further levels get more challenging and addictive.
- The game is a combination of retro platformer game and hack and slash style game with extra features.
- You can use Ninja star (shuriken) and Ninja Magic as extra power to defeat enemies more easily.
- 2 extra unlockable characters with different Ninja Magic Powers. So make sure to check all of them.
- 3 different 80s style retro background music each for 3 different worlds.
- Colorful and Simple level design.
- Different types of enemies zombies, Stone man, Yeti and many mind blowing puzzles and full of traps.
- Make sure to keep your sanity during game play.
Ninja Kid Vs Zombies is a online html5 game that you can play on unblockedgames567.Com for free. This zombies unblocked games is one of the many adventure games that we feature. If you want to play more games, head over to the Zombies game page, or just check out the All games page.
If the game is not working, please let us know by clicking here.